This will be a great opportunity for you to show off your work to the public! — The S.A.C team
Please take your time to read the following rules and regulations.
You are currently applying to submit your work to be added in SAC's featured projects. That's great! However, you are required to read the following rules, requirements, and restrictions before you submit your work.
Submit your Work (Featured Projects) Form (updated as of November 30, 2015)
By entering to submit your work, you must follow the following rules and instructions outlined below.
Rules to be followed;
It must be your work, therefore you can not steal/take someone else's design (we can track unoriginal work).
The work must be made for an assignment/project/in-class work from the Architecture Technology/Technologist program in Sheridan College.
Your name, time/year/semester of study, and student number will be displayed publicly in the website. You may also include any other information such as phone number and email address.
Your work recommended file formats should be; JPEG, PNG, and PDF. Any other architectural file types (such as DWG. files) will be added as a downloadable document*.
IMPORTANT: We are NOT responsible if your work gets stolen. Upload your original work at your own risk.
The Submit your Work (Featured Projects) form is subject to change at any given time. The reason for these changes/updates is specified under "update logs" at the bottom of this webpage. These changes are usually based on grammatical errors and edits made to the webpage layout of the Sweatshirt Design Competition Form. If you are concerned about these changes that were made to this form, you are free to check the "update logs" at the bottom of this webpage.
- Submit your work in the following formats (as previously mentioned); JPEG, PNG, and/or PDF.
- CAUTION: You may also submit your original DWG. files and any other related file formats as a DOWNLOADABLE content.
- Include your full name, student number, date/year/semester of study when your original work was finished. This will be used to identify the person who is submitting the work.
- Indicate if you wish for us to include your email address, phone number, and any other information you want us to include.
- PLEASE let us know your thoughts/opinions about your work!
- Send your submission to SAC's email: email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution! We will get get back to you as soon as possible. — The S.A.C. team
- (October 03, 2015) - Creation of the Submit your Work (Featured Projects) Form.
- (October 16, 2015) - Edited font heights.
- (November, 30 2015) - Rebranded club name from SSAC to SAC.